Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Durango
So I'm in Durango. It's definitely been a day and a half. I realize that's kind of a stupid phrase. So this morning around 4 or 5 the electricity in our condo went out. Apparently some genius driving a plow ran into a transformer. Also, we had to move the car out of the parking lot by 8. It sucked. Majorly. But in between the crappy parts, I snowboarder all day like a bawse dawg. While on the lift I met this family who turned out to be cool. This kid named Cameron, his dad Mark, Cameron's sister and his mother. I didn't catch their names. Anyway, they shredded pretty well. But after the boarding, the car was snowed in. After digging it out we go to drive back to the condo and the car slides into snow and we got stuck for a minute. We get to the condo parking lot, and the freakin snow plow is still doin it's thing. Mom pulls up and gets us stuck a third time. I spent about half an hour tryin to dig us out, to finally get inside. I had a great day, and it snowed about 18 inches. Just a couple spotty parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment